This week’s theme: Time and SequencingPosted by: Ms. Elwood | Posted on: May 20, 2014
We have been learning about time, sequencing and seasons. Here are some tips to help your child with this theme at home:
- practise saying ‘Good morning’ and ‘Good Night’ each morning and night.
- talk about the differences between day and night.
- discuss the time of day – morning, afternoon, evening, night.
- use the words ‘first, then, next, after that, finally’ in conversation and when talking about past events – eg. when talking about your child’s day at school, birthday party etc.
- Practise the phrases ‘What time is is?’ and ‘It is … o’clock’