This week’s theme: SpringPosted by: Ms. Elwood | Posted on: March 26, 2014
This week we are learning all about the season of Spring. Here are some ideas to help further your child’s learning at home:
- Chat to your child about Spring.
- Look at Spring flowers when walking together. Ask your child to name the flowers. (daffodils, snowdrops, tulips)
- Point out lambs if you see them on The Curragh.
- Look out for birds’ nests in the trees and listen to the birds singing.
- Talk about the weather.
- Look out for leaves, flowers and animals that are growing.